Special: CargoTables/decisions

< Cargo tables

Table structure:

  1. decision - Text
  2. outcome - Text
  3. moved - Page
  4. seconded - Page
  5. notes - Wikitext

This table has 109 rows altogether.

This table is defined by the template Decision.

Recreate data.

Page decision outcome moved seconded notes
Meeting:Board (2024-10-21) (edit) That the changes to the banking signatories and financial roles are accepted and approved. approved Peter Tom
Meeting:Board (2024-10-21) (edit) That the minutes of the 26 August 2024 meeting be accepted approved Bunty Peter
Meeting:Board (2024-10-21) (edit) That the Treasurer’s Report be accepted. approved Peter Bunty
Meeting:Board (2024-10-21) (edit) That the two members are accepted. Seek further information from one of the potential members. approved Elliott Shravan
Meeting:Board (2024-10-21) (edit) That the WMAU Board approves the proposal to facilitate an edit-a-thon at the ABC-ANZFORS conference on 1 December 2024, with a budget of $1000 to cover travel, accommodation and per diem costs for one WMAU staff member approved Jeremy Elliott
Meeting:Board (2024-10-21) (edit) That WMAU Board approves grant funding to each of the three Partner Projects listed, providing each with $10,000 and not exceeding total grant expenditure of $30,000. approved Bunty Peter
Meeting:Board (2024-12-16) (edit) That the minutes of the 21 October 2024 meeting be accepted  
Meeting:Board (2024-12-16) (edit) That the Treasurer’s Report be accepted. approved Peter Elliott
Meeting:Board (2024-12-16) (edit) That the Wikimedia Australia Board renews the WMAU Safe Space Policy for one year with no changes to its current content or provisions. approved Elliott Bunty
Meeting:Board (2024-12-16) (edit) That the Wikimedia Australia Board supports the funding for the development of a WikiCommons course by James Gaunt, to be hosted on Wiki. Learn LMS platform. approved Jeremy Elliott
Meeting:Board (2024-12-16) (edit) That WMAU Board approves funding up to $2,200 to cover flights, accommodation, per diem payments for Belinda Spry and Elliott Bledsoe to attend the Parliamentary Friends of GLAM event and the GLAM Peak meeting in Canberra from Tuesday 26 to Wednesday 27 November 2024. approved Tom Peter
Meeting:Board (2024-12-16) (edit) That WMAU Board approves funding up to $7,000 to cover flights, transit, accommodation, per diem payments for Belinda Spry and Elliott Bledsoe to attend RightsCon in-person in Taipei, Taiwan from Monday 24 to Thursday 27 February 2025. approved Bunty Peter
Meeting:Board (2024-12-16) (edit) That WMAU Board approves funding up to 1,000 for grief support services if needed/requested by any member of staff, the Board or our community. approved Elliott Bunty
Meeting:Board (2024-12-16) (edit) That WMAU Board approves the motion in principle, in accordance with the points raised. approved Elliott
Meeting:Board (2024-12-16) (edit) That WMAU Board approves the motion to formalise the policy and decision-making rubric. approved Bunty Shravan
Meeting:Board (2024-12-16) (edit) That WMAU Board approves the motion to offer branded domain name email addresses to members. approved Elliott Kassi
Meeting:Board (2024-12-16) (edit) That WMAU Board approves the motion, in accordance with the points raised below. approved Shravan Peter
Meeting:Board (2025-02-18) (edit) That the minutes of the 16 December 2024 meeting be accepted
Meeting:Board (2025-02-18) (edit) That the Treasurer’s Report be accepted. approved Peter Elliott
Meeting:Board (2025-03-18) (edit) deferred for now. Board members will have until 1 April 2025 to provide feedback and comments. deferred Elliott Emily
Meeting:Board (2025-03-18) (edit) That the minutes of the 18 February 2025 meeting be accepted Elliott
Meeting:Board (2025-03-18) (edit) That the Treasurer’s Report be accepted. approved Peter Emily
Meeting:Board (2025-03-18) (edit) That the WMAU Board approves the Strategic Planning documents and accompanying Budget and supports an application to the WMF for triennial grant funding. . approved Elliott Peter
Meeting:Board (2025-04-15) (edit) approved Elliott Kassi
Meeting:Board (2025-04-15) (edit) approved Jeremy Kassi
Meeting:Board (2025-04-15) (edit) approved Kassi Emily
Meeting:Board (2025-04-15) (edit) Hold as vacant positions for the time being unless a distinct candidate is available. approved Jeremy Emily
Meeting:Board (2025-04-15) (edit) That the minutes of the 18 March 2025 meeting be accepted approved Peter Shravan
Meeting:Board (2025-04-15) (edit) That the Treasurer’s Report be accepted. approved Peter Jeremy
Meeting:Board (2025-04-15) (edit) That the WMAU Board approves the ICIP and IDSov Protocol project with Terri Janke and Company. Include in discussions with Terri Janke and Company ways to 'future-proof' and where applicable consider other wiki-projects. The WMAU Board supports adjustments of our triennial WMAU grant funding application to include the costs of the ICIP and IDSov Protocol project from Terri Janke and Company, as well as additional specific funding for WMAU to support and provide adequate services to facilitate the ICIP and IDSov Protocol project. . approved Elliott Shravan
Meeting:Board (2025-05-20) (edit) That the Board approve the awarding of two Wikimania 2025 Scholarships at AUD $5,000 each, with two further applicants placed on a waitlist. The successful scholars are User:Bahnfrend and User:Ethmostigmus. The award of the Wikimania 2025 Scholarships to Jeremy Ludlow and Natasha Dreis were accepted. Elliott Bledsoe Emily Mierisch

in favour - Kassi Hays; against - none; abstain - Jeremy Ludlow, Peter Neish, Shravan Rao

Meeting:Board (2025-05-20) (edit) That the minutes of the 18 March 2025 meeting be accepted approved Kassi Hays Peter Neish
Meeting:Board (2025-05-20) (edit) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted by the Board. Passed Jeremy Ludlow Elliott Bledsoe

In favour - Kassi Hays, Shravan Rao

Meeting:Board (2025-05-20) (edit) That Wikimedia Australia approve additional funding support to the value of up $3,500 for a 2025 Wikimania scholarship recipient to enable a carer to accompany her for travel and accommodation purposes, on grounds of diversity, equity and inclusion. The awarding of additional funding for the Wikimania 2025 Scholarships to User:Ethmostigmus were accepted. Elliott Bledsoe Peter Neish

In favour - Emily Mierisch; against - none; abstain - Jeremy Ludlow

Meeting:Board (2026-01-20) (edit) That the minutes of the Board meeting held on Tuesday 9 December 2025, be accepted as an accurate record of that meeting. Passed Kerry Raymond Emily Mierisch
Meeting:Board (2026-01-20) (edit) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted by the Board. Passed Elliott Kassi
Meeting:Board (2026-08-18) (edit) That the Board approve Belinda's attendance at the Executive Directors three-day intensive retreat in Bilbao, Spain, from 4–6 November 2026, with travel and accommodation primarily funded by the Wikimedia Foundation and any reasonable additional eligible costs not covered by the WMF grant funded by WMAU.  [insert "up to AUD$750" or suggested amount if required] Please advise if you support, abstain or do not support the motion.
Meeting:Board (2026-08-18) (edit) That the Board approve travel funding of up to AUD$4500 for Claudine Chionh to attend the Queering Wikipedia 2026 conference in Canada, covering flights, accommodation and other eligible travel expenses in line with the WMAU Travel policy. Please advise if you support, abstain or do not support the motion. If possible we need a decision by Friday 14 August.
Meeting:Board (2026-08-18) (edit) That the minutes of the Board meeting held on Tuesday 14 July 2026 be accepted as an accurate record of that meeting. The minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 14 July 2026, were accepted. Mylee Joseph Peter Neish
Meeting:Board (2026-08-18) (edit) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted by the Board. The Treasurer’s report was accepted. Peter Neish Mylee Joseph
Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) (edit) Cancel 11 August community meeting due to Wikimania. Approved Canley Samwilson

Wikimania begins on 13 August.

Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) (edit) Committee approves the deployment of WMAU skin when ready. Approved Canley Pru.mitchell

Consider engaging a designer, and getting user feedback.

Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) (edit) Pay for catering at Newcastle University Library event. Approved Pru.mitchell Canley
Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) (edit) The WMAU Zoom account details with be shared with approved facilitators. Approved AmandaSLawrence Canley

Caddie to work on facilitators document and present at next meeting

Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) (edit) Up to $300 for the Art+Feminism Laptop Stickers grant application. Approved Pru.mitchell Canley

Application: Art+Feminism Laptop Stickers. Carolyn is requested to post at least 2 social media photos of people with their stickers.

Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) (edit) WMAU approves in principle partnership with University of Newcastle for use of facilitation of volunteer contribution of significant photographs to Commons with metadata up to $3,000 under Engagement with GLAM and Wikidata program. Approved Pru.mitchell AmandaSLawrence

Reporting: At least two media stories about the work including Wikimedia Australia before 31 July 2021. Documentation and/or presentation about the process, issues, pros and cons.

Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) (edit) WMAU will participate in Wiki Science 2021. Approved Pru.mitchell Canley

Pru to let Ivo know WMAU will participate.

Meeting:Committee (2021-11-15) (edit) Approved * Executive Officer monthly invoice: $2510 * Music Coordinator monthly invoice: $1000 - To be presented * Strategic Planning, Strategic Communications Australia ½ invoice as per motion of 18 Oct 2021: $3000 + GST Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-11-15) (edit) That James Gaunt be admitted as a complementary member of WMAU as facilitator of the music project. Approved Pru Tom
Meeting:Committee (2021-11-15) (edit) The committee supports the above financial payments Approved Alex Tom
Meeting:Committee (2021-11-15) (edit) The committee supports this program in principle Approved Alex Tom

Maybe move dates to university semester 1, perhaps after Australia Day

Meeting:Committee (2021-12-20) (edit) Approved * Executive Officer monthly invoice: $4529.81 (inclusive of Melbourne travel and reimbursements) * Australian Music Project Coordinator invoice: $1000 (pre-approval, invoice to be sent later tonight) Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-12-20) (edit) Quote process and expenditure approved Moved without dissent Alex Pru
Meeting:Committee (2021-12-20) (edit) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Tom Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-12-20) (edit) That WMAU accept the Facilitators’ Policy as tabled Moved without dissent Tom Pru

EO will publish the policy and establish the current facilitator register.

Meeting:Committee (2021-12-20) (edit) That WMAU supports the 1Lib1Ref program as outlined providing Executive Officer support for administration and promotion with facilitation shared between organising team. Moved without dissent Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-01-17) (edit) approved Pru Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-01-17) (edit) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Alex Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) (edit) Approved Alex Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) (edit) Approved Pru (via email) Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) (edit) Approved * $3700 Executive Officer monthly invoice * $1003 - Australian Music Coordinator (with $3 reimbursement for Limelight Magazine) * $700 for Gender Equity programs (see above) * $2750 - Patrick, Strategic Communications Australia (invoice no. 2) * $400 - Mike Dickison (for training at Australian Music Centre edit-a-thon) Alex Paige
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) (edit) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Alex Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) (edit) That WMAU should appoint Maia Williams for Census Tool project Approved Alex Bunty
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) (edit) That WMAU should take on the freopedia.org domain name and set it up as a redirect to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiTown/Freopedia passed (via email) Pru (via email) Alex (via email)

The cost will be about $28/year, and we’ll register it with our domain registrar Domain Central.

Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) (edit) To approve the appointment of James Gaunt as Wikimedia Australia’s Australian Music Wikipedian in Residence at the Australian Music Vault to a cost of $7,000. Approved Alex Paige
Meeting:Committee (2022-03-21) (edit) Approved Alex Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-03-21) (edit) Extension of Wikidata Fellowship Approved Alex Tom

Moved by email, supported by Tom and Amanda

Meeting:Committee (2022-03-21) (edit) Strategic Plan 2022-2025 ratification Passed Alex Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-03-21) (edit) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-04-18) (edit) Approved * Executive Officer monthly invoice: $4,940 * Two payments of $600 under Music Grant for articles * Renewal of Zoom licence 12 months: $209.90 * Advanced approval for $2000 to James Gaunt for Music Project extension for 2 months, including Geelong event (paid for by partners (inclusive of catering and any associated travel costs) on presentation of invoice * Media Arts Law (as above) up to $2000 +GST Pru Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-04-18) (edit) In principle agreement to hire people as employees where appropriate using a third party payroll management organisation. Approved Pru Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-04-18) (edit) That WMAU nominate the President to attend the Summit 2022 and Executive Officer if additional place is available and supported by WMF Accepted Pru Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) (edit) Approved Amanda Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) (edit) Approved Pru Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) (edit) Approved with details to be worked out via subcommittee. Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) (edit) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Pru Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) (edit) Wikimedia Australia agrees to be a partner for the University of Sydney WOW2022 conference Approved Alex Pru
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) (edit) WMAU executive to sign off on final wording Approved Alex Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) (edit) Accepted: Amanda Lawrence, Sam Wilson, Paige Wright Pru Mitchell, Treasurer Alex Lum, President
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) (edit) Approved * Executive Officer monthly invoice: $5130 June 2022 * Wikimedian in Residence final invoice $3500 * Wiki Loves Earth Prizes $1500 * Integration of government agencies data from the National Archives of Australia with Wikidata using the GLAM Workbench, Tim Sherratt $3000 * Postage stamps x50 $55 Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) (edit) Funding provided to Jumbunna for ATSILIRN Protocol 5: Description and Access as per proposal document Passed Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) (edit) order 500 Citation Needed stickers Approved Pru Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) (edit) Position to be advertised and filled as above Approved Amanda Pru
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) (edit) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Amanda Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) (edit) WMAU approve up to $50 for catering for City of Sydney edit-a-thon approved Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) (edit) Accepted: Amanda Lawrence, Sam Wilson, Paige Wright Pru Mitchell, Treasurer Alex Lum, President
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) (edit) accepted. Amanda Pru
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) (edit) Approve Australian travel scholarships Amanda Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) (edit) Approved Alex Paige
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) (edit) Approved Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) (edit) Approved Tom Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) (edit) Approved Tom Paige
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) (edit) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted Tom Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-08-15) (edit) That the minutes of the previous meeting be accepted. Approved Pru Bunty
Meeting:Committee (2022-08-15) (edit) That the role of Executive Officer be advertised from this week. Some paid advertising may be required up to an expenditure of $1000. Approved Alex Pru
Meeting:Committee (2022-08-15) (edit) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted Approved Pru Kelly
Meeting:Committee (2022-09-19) (edit) accepted Amanda Pru
Meeting:Committee (2022-09-19) (edit) Approved Amanda Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-09-19) (edit) Ratify the report of the recruitment subcommittee as sent in email of Mon 12 Sep. full meeting Bunty Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-09-19) (edit) That the minutes of the 15 August 2022 meeting be accepted. accepted Pru Alex

More...