Special: CargoTables/decisions

< Cargo tables

Table structure:

  • decision - Text
  • outcome - Text
  • moved - Page
  • seconded - Page
  • notes - Wikitext

This table has 93 rows altogether.

Recreate data.

Page decision outcome moved seconded notes
Meeting:Committee (2021-04-19) That Margaret.Donald@wikimedia.org.au be established as an WMAU email address and is added to the wle-au-team email address. Approved Canley Samwilson
Meeting:Committee (2021-04-19) WMAU COmmittee approves Coordinator to commit up to $1000 on stickers - design to be approved and distribution of stickers Approved Amanda Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) Cancel 11 August community meeting due to Wikimania. Approved Canley Samwilson

Wikimania begins on 13 August.

Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) Committee approves the deployment of WMAU skin when ready. Approved Canley Pru.mitchell

Consider engaging a designer, and getting user feedback.

Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) Pay for catering at Newcastle University Library event. Approved Pru.mitchell Canley
Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) The WMAU Zoom account details with be shared with approved facilitators. Approved AmandaSLawrence Canley

Caddie to work on facilitators document and present at next meeting

Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) Up to $300 for the Art+Feminism Laptop Stickers grant application. Approved Pru.mitchell Canley

Application: Art+Feminism Laptop Stickers. Carolyn is requested to post at least 2 social media photos of people with their stickers.

Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) WMAU approves in principle partnership with University of Newcastle for use of facilitation of volunteer contribution of significant photographs to Commons with metadata up to $3,000 under Engagement with GLAM and Wikidata program. Approved Pru.mitchell AmandaSLawrence

Reporting: At least two media stories about the work including Wikimedia Australia before 31 July 2021. Documentation and/or presentation about the process, issues, pros and cons.

Meeting:Committee (2021-05-17) WMAU will participate in Wiki Science 2021. Approved Pru.mitchell Canley

Pru to let Ivo know WMAU will participate.

Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) Caddie Travel to Sydney for First Nations Edit-a-thon 10 July (per diem only, no accommodation required): $102.34 Approved Pru.mitchell Canley
Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) Community Support and Outreach Coordinator monthly invoice: $3,840.00 Approved Pru.mitchell Canley
Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) That Wikimedia Australia appoints Caddie Brain as Executive Officer for fixed term 12 month position. Accepted Canley AmandaSLawrence
Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) That WMAU accepts RMIT student James Gaunt as an intern for 15 days from July 2021 to be managed by the Coordinator Community Outreach and Engagement with support from the President and Treasurer. As part of the Volunteer Support Program, that James also be given a grant to the value of $1800 to develop an intern program and other administrative support. Accepted Pru.mitchell AmandaSLawrence
Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) That WMAU adopt the Communications Strategy as drafted and publish it as PDF on the WMAU website under Governance. Accepted TomH Canley
Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) That WMAU contract Mike Dickison to develop GLAM Training Modules to the value of AUD$3000. Accepted TomH AmandaSLawrence
Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) That WMAU extends the number of Wiki Loves Earth prizes of $100 from 10 to 15 for 2021. Accepted Canley Pru.mitchell
Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) That WMAU purchase a bundle of hours worth $3000 from Ramen Studio based in Sydney to undertake communications work as per the Branding Brief. Accepted TomH Pru.mitchell
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) * Financial audit and BAS lodgement support (moved by email, 15 July 2021) $556.60 * Executive Officer monthly invoice: $3900 (larger due to five week reporting period) Tom Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Amanda Tom
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) That WMAU accept and submit the final report Amanda Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) That WMAU adopt the automated Decision Register and agenda restructure. Tom Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) That WMAU adopt the Crisis Communications Plan drafted as Appendix 3 of the Communications Strategy and the above amendments suggested by Kerry. deferred for new committee
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) That WMAU make the newly developed website skin public. Accepted Alex Tom
Meeting:Committee (2021-09-20) Financial audit and BAS lodgement support (moved by email, 15 July 2021) $556.60 approved Pru Tom
Meeting:Committee (2021-09-20) Insurance renewal Aon $1,171.58 inc GST; Executive Officer monthly invoice: $2515.00 approved Paige Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-09-20) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Amanda Tom
Meeting:Committee (2021-09-20) That WMAU approve and submit the open access submission Approved Alex Pru
Meeting:Committee (2021-10-18) Approved * Executive Officer monthly invoice: $3350 Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-10-18) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Amanda Tom
Meeting:Committee (2021-10-18) That WMAU approve the expenditure and timeline for strategic planning Approved Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-10-18) That WMAU approve the signing of the City of Sydney agreement Approved Pru Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2021-11-15) Approved * Executive Officer monthly invoice: $2510 * Music Coordinator monthly invoice: $1000 - To be presented * Strategic Planning, Strategic Communications Australia ½ invoice as per motion of 18 Oct 2021: $3000 + GST Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-11-15) That James Gaunt be admitted as a complementary member of WMAU as facilitator of the music project. Approved Pru Tom
Meeting:Committee (2021-11-15) The committee supports the above financial payments Approved Alex Tom
Meeting:Committee (2021-11-15) The committee supports this program in principle Approved Alex Tom

Maybe move dates to university semester 1, perhaps after Australia Day

Meeting:Committee (2021-12-20) Approved * Executive Officer monthly invoice: $4529.81 (inclusive of Melbourne travel and reimbursements) * Australian Music Project Coordinator invoice: $1000 (pre-approval, invoice to be sent later tonight) Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-12-20) Quote process and expenditure approved Moved without dissent Alex Pru
Meeting:Committee (2021-12-20) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Tom Alex
Meeting:Committee (2021-12-20) That WMAU accept the Facilitators’ Policy as tabled Moved without dissent Tom Pru

EO will publish the policy and establish the current facilitator register.

Meeting:Committee (2021-12-20) That WMAU supports the 1Lib1Ref program as outlined providing Executive Officer support for administration and promotion with facilitation shared between organising team. Moved without dissent Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-01-17) approved Pru Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-01-17) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Alex Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) Approved Alex Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) Approved Pru (via email) Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) Approved * $3700 Executive Officer monthly invoice * $1003 - Australian Music Coordinator (with $3 reimbursement for Limelight Magazine) * $700 for Gender Equity programs (see above) * $2750 - Patrick, Strategic Communications Australia (invoice no. 2) * $400 - Mike Dickison (for training at Australian Music Centre edit-a-thon) Alex Paige
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Alex Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) That WMAU should appoint Maia Williams for Census Tool project Approved Alex Bunty
Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) That WMAU should take on the freopedia.org domain name and set it up as a redirect to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiTown/Freopedia passed (via email) Pru (via email) Alex (via email)

The cost will be about $28/year, and we’ll register it with our domain registrar Domain Central.

Meeting:Committee (2022-02-21) To approve the appointment of James Gaunt as Wikimedia Australia’s Australian Music Wikipedian in Residence at the Australian Music Vault to a cost of $7,000. Approved Alex Paige
Meeting:Committee (2022-03-21) Approved Alex Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-03-21) Extension of Wikidata Fellowship Approved Alex Tom

Moved by email, supported by Tom and Amanda

Meeting:Committee (2022-03-21) Strategic Plan 2022-2025 ratification Passed Alex Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-03-21) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-04-18) Approved * Executive Officer monthly invoice: $4,940 * Two payments of $600 under Music Grant for articles * Renewal of Zoom licence 12 months: $209.90 * Advanced approval for $2000 to James Gaunt for Music Project extension for 2 months, including Geelong event (paid for by partners (inclusive of catering and any associated travel costs) on presentation of invoice * Media Arts Law (as above) up to $2000 +GST Pru Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-04-18) In principle agreement to hire people as employees where appropriate using a third party payroll management organisation. Approved Pru Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-04-18) That WMAU nominate the President to attend the Summit 2022 and Executive Officer if additional place is available and supported by WMF Accepted Pru Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) Approved Amanda Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) Approved Pru Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) Approved with details to be worked out via subcommittee. Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Pru Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) Wikimedia Australia agrees to be a partner for the University of Sydney WOW2022 conference Approved Alex Pru
Meeting:Committee (2022-05-16) WMAU executive to sign off on final wording Approved Alex Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) Accepted: Amanda Lawrence, Sam Wilson, Paige Wright Pru Mitchell, Treasurer Alex Lum, President
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) Approved * Executive Officer monthly invoice: $5130 June 2022 * Wikimedian in Residence final invoice $3500 * Wiki Loves Earth Prizes $1500 * Integration of government agencies data from the National Archives of Australia with Wikidata using the GLAM Workbench, Tim Sherratt $3000 * Postage stamps x50 $55 Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) Funding provided to Jumbunna for ATSILIRN Protocol 5: Description and Access as per proposal document Passed Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) order 500 Citation Needed stickers Approved Pru Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) Position to be advertised and filled as above Approved Amanda Pru
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. Amanda Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-06-20) WMAU approve up to $50 for catering for City of Sydney edit-a-thon approved Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) accepted. Amanda Pru
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) Accepted: Amanda Lawrence, Sam Wilson, Paige Wright Pru Mitchell, Treasurer Alex Lum, President
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) Approve Australian travel scholarships Amanda Tom
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) Approved Alex Paige
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) Approved Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) Approved Tom Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) Approved Tom Paige
Meeting:Committee (2022-07-18) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted Tom Amanda
Meeting:Committee (2022-08-15) That the minutes of the previous meeting be accepted. Approved Pru Bunty
Meeting:Committee (2022-08-15) That the role of Executive Officer be advertised from this week. Some paid advertising may be required up to an expenditure of $1000. Approved Alex Pru
Meeting:Committee (2022-08-15) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted Approved Pru Kelly
Meeting:Committee (2022-09-19) accepted Amanda Pru
Meeting:Committee (2022-09-19) Approved Amanda Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-09-19) Ratify the report of the recruitment subcommittee as sent in email of Mon 12 Sep. full meeting Bunty Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-09-19) That the minutes of the 15 August 2022 meeting be accepted. accepted Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-09-19) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. accepted Tom Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-10-17) That the minutes of the 19 September 2022 meeting be accepted. approved Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-10-17) That the Treasurer’s report be accepted. accepted Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-10-17) That Wikimedia Australia confirms the following administrators of the Association’s bank accounts: *ALEXANDER LUM, Secretary *PRUDENCE MITCHELL, Treasurer *AMANDA LAWRENCE, President *CAROLE-ANNE BROOK, Accountant *BELINDA SPRY, Executive Officer accepted Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-10-17) That Wikimedia Australia funds $3,000 towards the Friday venue and catering costs for the WoW Conference Australia Day. accepted Amanda Pru

ACTION: Bunty to send through an invoice.

Meeting:Committee (2022-10-17) That WMAU support an edit-a-thon and panel about women in STEM being run in October by the University of New South Wales (UNSW) to the amount of $400 for catering costs. approved Alex Pru

Approved by email.

Meeting:Committee (2022-11-28) approved Alex Pru
Meeting:Committee (2022-11-28) That the Treasurer’s Report be accepted. accepted Pru Alex
Meeting:Committee (2022-11-28) That WMAU Office closes over Christmas/New Year break with 3 days additional leave provided as shut down. accepted Pru Tom