Template: Actions

Revision as of 10:33, 20 July 2021 by Samwilson (talk | contribs) (Created page with "{{#cargo_query: tables = actions, meetings | join on = actions._pageID=meetings._pageID | fields = CONCAT('',ifnull(meetings.date,''),': ', ifnull(a...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
  • 2021-06-14: For agenda: discuss crisis management both internal and external issues. Risk management is not only a communications issue.
  • 2021-06-14: Set up meeting with Tom, Pru, Caddie and Mike to clarify project scope.
  • 2021-06-14: Sam and Caddie to test out options for formatting new recording system.
  • 2021-06-14: Amanda to contact some possible organisations about our capabilities relative to similar projects as Wiki Scholar and other relevant topics/issues.
  • 2021-04-19: Coordinate development of a brief for a Census Tool (2 - 4 weeks work) - even a slide pack mocking up what we think it might look like.
  • 2021-04-19: Sam to create and let Margaret know. Done.
  • 2019-12-09: Robert to publish minutes as approved.
  • 2019-02-04:
  • 2018-10-29:
  • 2018-09-17: List of financial members to Tom.
  • 2018-09-17: Posting issues and questions to committee in the next 2 weeks (via email).
  • 2018-09-03:
  • 2018-07-09: Clarify requirements from Morgan and report back to committee (Pru) - email from Delphine
  • 2018-07-09: Grant Report format and pages in CommWiki - Tom and Sam - Sam waiting on information from Michael B on configuration of comm.wiki
  • 2018-07-09: Tom to update procedures re changing of committee members in light of new CAV
  • 2018-07-09: Remove the names of previous account holders, Andrew Owens and Steven Crossin from the Wikimedia Australia, Inc Westpac account -issues with printer to print out the minutes needed to do this (ongoing)
  • 2018-07-09: Treasurer to organise additional card with Westpac - per above
  • 2018-07-09: Pru to start email conversation.
  • 2018-07-09: Sam to contact Miraheze.
  • 2018-07-09: Tom will commence further conversation about moving events to past events and ways of indicating of reported events.
  • 2018-07-09: Tom write up for next AGENDA.
  • 2018-07-09: Sam add SLWA events to wikimedia.org.au -- Yes check.svg Done
  • 2018-07-09: Tom get a report from Jeremy
  • 2018-07-09: Wikimania materials: A4 handouts, stickers.
  • 2018-07-09: Reports outstanding https://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Activity_reports
  • 2018-07-09: Record prospects and activities on comm
  • 2018-07-09: Steve set up Google form for next meeting
  • 2018-06-11:
  • 2018-05-28:
  • 2017-10-23:
[edit] Template-info.svg Template documentation

See also

Discuss this page