Special: CargoTables/actions

< Cargo tables

Table structure:

This table has 77 rows altogether.

Recreate data.

Page text assigned to
Meeting:Committee (2008 October 25) Brianna to contact Chuq re: his committee involvement.
Meeting:Committee (2008 October 25) Brianna to send a draft of the initial email to the committee mailing list.
Meeting:Committee (2008 October 25) Brianna to set up a discussion list for members with members-only archives.
Meeting:Committee (2008 October 25) Brianna to write up secretary workflow for accepting memberships on.
Meeting:Committee (2008 October 25) John to investigate email notifications for deposits into our account, to simplify communications on received payments.
Meeting:Committee (2008 October 25) John to start a wiki page that lists possible uses of funds that benefit members.
Meeting:Committee (2008 October 25) John to update the committee about this next meeting.
Meeting:Committee (2009 February 08)
Meeting:Committee (2009 January 15)
Meeting:Committee (2009-12-20)
Meeting:Committee (2010-01-17)
Meeting:Committee (2010-02-25)
Meeting:Committee (2012-06-17)
Meeting:Committee (2012-07-31)
Meeting:Committee (2012-08-19)
Meeting:Committee (2012-09-22)
Meeting:Committee (2012-10-23)
Meeting:Committee (2012-10-28)
Meeting:Committee (2013-03-17)
Meeting:Committee (2013-04-06)
Meeting:Committee (2013-04-24)
Meeting:Committee (2013-05-19)
Meeting:Committee (2013-06-16)
Meeting:Committee (2013-07-21)
Meeting:Committee (2013-08-18)
Meeting:Committee (2014-07-27)
Meeting:Committee (2014-08-24)
Meeting:Committee (2014-09-28)
Meeting:Committee (2017-10-23)
Meeting:Committee (2018-05-28)
Meeting:Committee (2018-06-11)
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Clarify requirements from Morgan and report back to committee (Pru) - email from Delphine
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Grant Report format and pages in CommWiki - Tom and Sam - Sam waiting on information from Michael B on configuration of comm.wiki
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Pru to start email conversation.
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Record prospects and activities on comm
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Remove the names of previous account holders, Andrew Owens and Steven Crossin from the Wikimedia Australia, Inc Westpac account -issues with printer to print out the minutes needed to do this (ongoing)
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Reports outstanding https://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Activity_reports
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Sam add SLWA events to wikimedia.org.au -- [[Image:Yes_check.svg|15px| ]] '''Done''' Samwilson
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Sam to contact Miraheze. Samwilson
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Steve set up Google form for next meeting Steven Crossin
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Tom get a report from Jeremy TomH
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Tom to update procedures re changing of committee members in light of new CAV TomH
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Tom will commence further conversation about moving events to past events and ways of indicating of reported events. TomH
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Tom write up for next AGENDA. TomH
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Treasurer to organise additional card with Westpac - per above
Meeting:Committee (2018-07-09) Wikimania materials: A4 handouts, stickers.
Meeting:Committee (2018-09-03)
Meeting:Committee (2018-09-17) List of financial members to Tom.
Meeting:Committee (2018-09-17) Posting issues and questions to committee in the next 2 weeks (via email).
Meeting:Committee (2018-10-29)
Meeting:Committee (2019-02-04)
Meeting:Committee (2019-12-09) Robert to publish minutes as approved.
Meeting:Committee (2021-04-19) Coordinate development of a brief for a Census Tool (2 - 4 weeks work) - even a slide pack mocking up what we think it might look like. Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-04-19) Sam to create and let Margaret know. Done. Samwilson
Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) Amanda to contact some possible organisations about our capabilities relative to similar projects as Wiki Scholar and other relevant topics/issues. AmandaSLawrence
Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) For agenda: discuss crisis management both internal and external issues. Risk management is not only a communications issue. TomH
Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) Sam and Caddie to test out options for formatting new recording system. Samwilson
Meeting:Committee (2021-06-21) Set up meeting with Tom, Pru, Caddie and Mike to clarify project scope. Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) Caddie and James to continue to work on content redevelopment. Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) Caddie and Pru to upload and submit by 30 July. Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) Caddie coordinate development of a brief for a Census Tool (2 - 4 weeks work) - even a slide pack mocking up what we think it might look like. Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) Caddie to update the above changes and circulate Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) Caddie to work on Facilitators document and present at next meeting Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) Sam and Caddie to test out options for formatting new recording system Samwilson
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) Sam to implement and Caddie to add to future minutes. Sam will also demonstrate a possible ‘action’ template. Samwilson
Meeting:Committee (2021-07-19) Tom to follow up
Meeting:Committee (2021-09-20) All committee members to review the Wikimedia strategy. All committee
Meeting:Committee (2021-09-20) Amanda to suggest Wikdata Census tool, once there is information on it, for consideration by HASS RDC IRISS project plan currently in development. AmandaSLawrence
Meeting:Committee (2021-09-20) Bunty Will contact to suggest wikidata workshop with prizes Bunty
Meeting:Committee (2021-09-20) Caddie to contact facilitators and get back to committee with proposal and quote. Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-09-20) Caddie to format submission on letterhead and Alex to email to openaccess@chiefscientist.gov.au Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-10-18) Alex and Caddie to discuss comms issues and work out a proposed way forward Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-10-18) Bunty Will contact to suggest wikidata workshop with prizes Bunty
Meeting:Committee (2021-10-18) Caddie to accept quote and set up all meeting sessions, and clarify responsibilities and deliverables from Patrick who will revise the plan, and that 50% payment in two installments. Caddie and Alex to discuss survey with Patrick Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-10-18) Caddie to finalise proposal with Australia council and bring back the committee for approval Caddiebrain
Meeting:Committee (2021-10-18) Committee members to review the Facilitators Policy and comment on the document for discussion at the next meeting All committee
Meeting:Committee (2021-10-18) Meeting with Jumbanna Institute early November Caddiebrain